Sunday, April 16, 2006

What I let bother me today...

Unforunatally it was a lot. Maybe if I wasn't so tired, somethings would not have bothered me so much. Pat's alarm went off at 6:30 AM, )he didn't get out of bed until 7:15) I got up and put breakfast in the oven, I had gotten up at 6 AM yesterday, and to bed late last night, setting out the kids' Easter baskets. So really just not enough sleep put me out of sorts as it was. Pat made me crazy with mowing the lawn, when we got home from church,I had asked him to hid eggs for the kids when we got home. But even before he went out to do the lawn, he rearranged some furniture without asking me, so that didn't get by me well either. The kids got playstation games for Easter, I had already talked to them about not playing, while family was here, for Easter. Joseph decided not to obey and we had a big thing. I had to get Pat to help me with him, that made me mad too. Joseph refused to apologize to everyone for his behavior, he did talk to Grandpa and Grandma before they left, but was extremely rude to Aunt Marlene. Then he thought I would allow him to use the playstation, after the kitchen was cleaned up, NO WAY! UGH

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Hugs to you. teenagers are hard...

Janet said...

What about 42 year old men?

He did aploigize after the kids went to bed.

Marlene said...

I don't have any experience with 42 year old men. Mine's only 38!lol! Glad he apologized!