Monday, July 31, 2006

opps~

It's been bugging me lately that doctor offices are doing a poor job of confirming appointments as of late. I have been confirming myself, but this morning just decided to go to my mamagram appointment. Only you know what? It's on Thursday. I know when I scheduled it and the appointment with another GYN about having the ablation done, they couldn't do the same day, so the girl wrote my appointments down, but then scheduled them for the same day. Either she told me and I didn't get it, because I was talking to the nurse about something else or didn't tell me, I'm not going to be mad, but what a waste of time this morning, I should have called. UGH. I woke up with a stiff neck too, and driving was really painful. Double UGH.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

What a pain!