Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Figured out the problem

While Rachel was dancing yesterday, I noticed during her second class how very tired she was. She had complained about how tired she was during her second class. I never really saw it as her being tired, just defiant. I guess it just really hit me yesterday watching her. We talked about it on the way home,(previously she had decided she only wanted to take one dance class next year). what she didn't know is she could take her 2 classes on separate days. She was happy to hear that, and wants to take both her classes next year, just not on the same day. (I haven't told Pat this yet, he was too happy Rachel only wanted to take one class, because of the cost) Rachel and I talked about then she couldn't fight with me on dance days. She said "she wouldn't or I can put her back in the classes on the same day, deal?" Sounds like a great deal to me. I can't wait to tell Pat, NOT!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Hooray for 2 classes!!