Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Labwork

Is it any wonder it took me 2 weeks to go have lab work done. I have horrible veins, I know a lot of people do, but I'm also on blood thinners so thank you very much I'd rather not get stuck multiple times. And I was cold, ha it was freezing in the office, no wonder I was cold. She (lab chick) had to warm up my hands with the baby hot pad things to even find veins. Of course the lab work is fasting and I was starving, and I did drink 30 ounces of water, for them to find a vein ha! and the leave a sample, Which is my other fear I can't seem to go on command very well, even though I do feel the need to go....Oh if I didn't need this lab work and see the doctor before the end of the month for insurance it probably still wouldn't have happened, yet...

No comments: