Sunday, August 10, 2014

My Broken Heart

On my birthday I got a text from the children's pastor of Desert Breeze Community Church. He wanted me to come in  the next day for a meeting. Such an idiot he didn't even know it was my birthday or that I was in PA.
Even though I was struggling mightily of jet lag, I was at church all weekend long. 4 hours Saturday afternoon setting up for August, then the 3 services. It was so very hard. I really wanted to be in bed sleeping.
Kevin the mouse that he is couldn't talk to me in person, but texted me on Sunday evening asking me to come in on Wednesday afternoon for the meeting.
I knew when both Kevin and Scott were in the room they were going to fire me. Kevin started with how great I am, but oh so quietly I could barely hear the mouse.
They said the reason for my dismal is because there had be complaints  about my "customer service". But could not give me any examples. I left the office crying hysterically. and cried pretty much no stop for 2 days. Now I only cry when I think about it, which is often.
I posted on Facebook that I now need a part-time job. I had an interview the next day for a very small position at Sunrise Elementary. I was hired on the spot. Tomorrow morning I will have to go to the district and fill out my hire paperwork, and I will start at 10:45 AM. Hopefully I can also sub to incress my income some.  I can't take a full-time job because I can't make more that $1000 a month or I will lose my disability benefits.
My heart is so broken. I can't imagine attending DBCC and I hate them for that. I have so may lovely people that are so close to my heart.
This on top of everything else is just too much. 

No comments: