Sunday, August 10, 2014

Probation Officer


Pat and I went with Sarah on Tuesday to meet her probation officer. After being in the incorrect buildings twice before making it to the correct place, we met her.  Sarah has to write a letter of apology to JC Penny do 15 hours of community service and do a life skill workbook with either Pat or myself. I think she got off easy. I hope this will be enough to keep her from stealing again. It won't keep her away from weed, because she doesn't think there is anything wrong with that.
She was so mad at me when I told the PO I wanted her to do community service and a class. Pat told her that's what Heidi said. That made me mad. He could have left that our decision and not blame Heidi. We need to get her to understand that drinking, using pot, and stealing are not acceptable.

No comments: