Saturday, March 31, 2007

Boring day.. kind of a let down

After the busy we week I had you'd think I would be happy for a boring day. But really it seemed to feel like a let down of a day with nothing to do except laundry :( Joseph was gone all day helping his Grandpa. The girls left for 5 hours to a friend's house. Pat was in bed all morning, then we he got up he wasn't really talking to me. So, maybe he's mad at me too. I'm a little frustrated with him right now, really nothing new, I'm just letting it get to me. I did work on Rachel's teacher's scrapbook for a few hours and it's looking good. Played a game with Sarah, after Rachel went to bed. She of course did not fall alseep yet, so now I'll have to deal with them goofing off. Joseph went and spent the night at my sister's house. Only the girls to fight with to go to sleep. Can you pick me out from this old picture of me,from my first dance class?

1 comment:

Marlene said...

You're on the far right, right?