Saturday, March 17, 2007

Boring day..Depressed

Joseph was gone all afternoon, to a baseball game. Sarah woke up this morning complaining of a stomachache. She later had a temp. The girls and I were going to go out and do things while Joseph was gone, instead we stayed home. Rachel did go over to a neighbor's house for a little bit. I could have cleaned or organized something, I just didn't want to. it's too hot in the house for me unless, I'm right in front of a fan. I did start a scrapbook for Rachel's teacher, got the cover,and back done,and one page. But I need to go to Costco to pick up the pictures, I didn't want to take Sarah out, or leave her home, and by the time Joseph came home, I was to hot to go out. Hopefully I'll remember to get them tomorrow after church. I want to make a cute book for her, because this is her last year teaching at Sunrise. Rachel and I had dinner alone, Joseph wasn't hungry and he was busy watching TV, I made him come out and do his after dinner chore, even though he didn't eat. He should have come and sat with me and Rachel at the table too, but I just didn't have the strength to go through it with him. It is so much easier for me when Pat is home and I have backup. The girls watched a movie in the family room and Joseph in my room, I felt left out. Once I thought I sent them all to bed, I started a movie for me to watch alone. It was not all relaxing, when I keep hearing them goofing off, and coming out to "talk" to me. UGH!!!! I can't wait to try to get sleepy children up tomorrow at 7:30 for church. OH Fun!!!! NOT!!!!!!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

I hope Sarah feels better and your day is better today!