Saturday, March 10, 2007

Migraine

Oh my aching head. The worse migraine I have had in a really long time. This morning, I got up to take Joseph to his interview to work at Boy Scout summer camp. MY head hurt, I thought if I took some pain medicine and washed it down with some caffeine, laid back down, I would be OK. Since I'm struggling with drinking any cold liquids right now, because of the metallic taste in my mouth from the sleeping aid, the doctor gave me, I got a chocolate donut on the way home, (caffeine being in chocolate you know) I thought my head was going to explode, a few hours later I had to take more pain medicine, stayed in bed till after 3, cool, darkness of my room really seemed to help, but when you have a migraine, you just feels like your head is in a vise and think your going to throw up. It was terrible. Still there's still some pressure in my head, but not like before, and I feel so drugged up from all the pain medicine. I was supposed to go to a baby shower this afternoon for 2 of my cousins, I just couldn't. What a bummer of a Saturday, and a Saturday Pat was off, since it's his last day of vacation for this week. Joseph did get hired to work at camp, and will be gone about 5 weeks this summer, it will be a great experience for him, he gets to work with the horses.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Hooray for Joseph, but I hope you feel better!