Thursday, March 1, 2007

Socks

I thought I'd try something new today, and not complain about being sick. Even though I could. I love socks, I like "fun" socks. I don't have that many because, 1 they more expensive than plain white socks and 2. wearing socks in Phoenix, is a very short season. My girls can not seem to keep their socks in their drawer, on their feet, or in the hamper. They usually are in dance bags, on floors, ect. I do not usually buy them "fun" socks, because they do not take care of their socks. For a few months now whenever they can't find a pair for school, they just help themselves to my socks. My "fun" socks! So, now I "lose" at least one pair of socks a week. :( Last night, I found a package of socks I had hidden for emergencies, and decided if they are going to get in my sock drawer for socks, I'm putting them in my drawer. I put a pair on this morning and they fit me fine. We have 6 new pairs to fight over, now.

No comments: