Wednesday, March 21, 2007

mini golf


mini golf
Originally uploaded by muffinmet.
Today's outing. Indoor mini golf.

I blew it though, I went to the chiropractor today and was supposed to take it easy and not walk much, I thought the indoor golf place would be fine, because it isn't that big so there's not much walking around. I probably would have been fine except, that we stopped at the grocery store afterwards for a few things, and now my back is really hurting. I'm icing it now, and I hope it will fell better soon. because Pat and I are meeting his brother and wife for dinner. We were going to do mini golf. as part of our double date, but the indoor place closes at 8, and Castles and Coasters would probably be to much walking for me right now. I took the kids this afternoon, because Monday through Thursday it's only $3.00 a round, and I was looking for another inexpensive outing. $12.00 for us all to golf, the kids played a few games,and we had enough to get ice cream cones at McDonald's , and spent less than $20.00.

No comments: