Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ladybugs!


Ladybugs!
Originally uploaded by muffinmet.
Sarah gave me a manicure tonight, and Rachel gave me a pedicure!

They loved it!

Click on my pictures to see my toes!

Up until now we've had a fun peaceful evening, but now no one will go to bed, UGH

My neck has been hurting all day, I must have slept on it wrong or something.

I went to the chiropractor today for the first time, he did x-rays, my tail bone had been broken in 2 places, he's going to try to adjust it so I can sit comfortably. He also found that the curve of my spine goes the wrong way, and of course the bulging disks I knew about, and I must have injured the back of my neck sometime and it's out of line too. Gee, that's just what I wanted to hear, there's more things wrong with me. I'm hoping and praying the insurance will cover all these visits well, and the doctor can fix me ~

No comments: