Friday, March 16, 2007

Spring?

It is just too hot already! UGH!!!!!! It's suppose to cool down a little later next week, but today was so hot, and I was inside most of the day! I went to school with the girls and went with Rachel's class to computer lab, then I went to one of the kindergarten classrooms, to help do an art project. Rachel hung on me, and didn't want to me leave her, she's been doing so much better lately. The substitute was a friend of mine, she took Rachel off of me, and as I walked away, I could hear her screaming. She was fine, as soon as I walked away, but it breaks my heart, when I have to walk away. I came home for lunch then went back to school and did the art project with the afternoon kindergarten class, then sold candy for the PE coaches. Usually the PTO sells candy and snacks on Friday, but we helped the PE coaches sell stuff, because they couldn't sell anything except water on their field days this week, so we let them make some money. Really it doesn't matter who sells to the kids, because the money is used for the kids anyway. After candy sales, our music teacher needed a ride home so we took her home, then I stopped by the PTO's treasurer's house to drop off the last of the fundraiser orders. Then the girls were going to go check out a girl scout troop, but the meeting was canceled, bummer :(

No comments: