Friday, March 9, 2007

A Really Long Day!

I was at Sunrise all day, except for the almost hour I left to get craft supplies to do a craft in the afternoon kintergarden class. Computer lab, and helping the sub till 10:30, working on flyers to go out out today and next week, The PTO fundraiser orders were due today, pulled all the cash and checks out and matched totals. Then after school sold candy. We were short on helpers, so I took, one end, and another woman did the other end of the campus. I was very blessed that one of our PE coaches came to my rescue, I had tons of kids surrounding me! My feet hurt! Pat and I went out for an early dinner when I got home, because in all my business, I didn't have time to eat. :( I did grab some popcprn from the teachers lougne and ate a bag of M&M's. Pat and I had a nice dinner, then we went to see a movie- Music and Lyrics,I thought it was cute. While we were gone, Sarah went to her first dance. Well, sorta. She's in student council (student council is kids from 4th-6th grade) and the put on the dance for the 5th and 6th graders. Since she's in 4th grade, (for some reason she was the only 4th grader who showed up) she set up and ran some games, and said she got to face paint. I'm sure she loved it that! I was told she was a hard worker, that made me feel proud. My Feet Still Really Hurt! I worn new shoes today, what a goof.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

A Dance!! Yikes! I'm already hyperventilating aboug SB going to one NEXT year! In 7th grade!lol!