Thursday, March 29, 2007

Happy

The girls have not brought home their report cards yet, and since Sarah's teacher is out on medical leave from heart surgery and Rachel's teacher is out on maternity leave, it wasn't even an option to have conferences. I'm sure I could have pushed for the principal or some other teacher to do them. (hopefully they will come home tomorrow) Deer Valley has an online program that you can check you child's grades, as often as you want. I usually don't check the girl's very often, (Joseph I check daily). I had checked Sarah's last over the weekend, and she missed being on honor roll, by just her science grade. I felt so sad for her. Well, tonight she wanted me to check her grades because she wanted to see for herself. Guess what? The science grade is a "B" now, it was missing an assignment being entered. She's very happy that she got that grade up to let her be on honor roll again this quarter. Rachel's user password has gotten lost, so I can't check her grades, I know she's doing well, I'm not concerned. I need to remember to get the user password from the front office again.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

We got report cards today! Honor Roll for SB, straight A's for FE!

Good job to your girls!