Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Chuck E Cheese

Tonight was the night kids have been waiting for, Chuck E Cheese fundraiser night. We had several teachers and lots of families come out to support the Sunrise PTO. AN interesting thing happened the Sarah's old asst scout leader came, and told me that the leader had called her about what I had written about her on this blog. I didn't know for sure she did, but Sarah said she does. Now I know for sure. The asst, said the leader called her at CEC tonight and all the asst would say to her is "prove us wrong". Well, the leader says she doesn't have time to, she getting married in 2 weeks. Well, number 1. if it were important for her to clear this up she'd make the time, and number 2. It should take no time, unless the books have not been keep correctly. When I got home I had a message from the leader, for me to call her. Thinking it was to late, and not having her email, I thought I'd post it on my blog. Can't wait to hear what she has to say to me. The only think I really care about now is getting Sarah out of this troop, and getting her cookie sales transferred to the new troop. I think I will like the new troop a lot better, Rachel can join too as a Daisy, and both Daises and Juniors meet at the same time, every other Friday afternoon.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Hope it works out soon. I surely do not want the money I spent on cookies to pay for some idiot's wedding!