Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Complaints, complaints, complaints

Sunday night was terrible, even with taking the stupid sleeping pill, I only got 1 hour of sleep. I hate it, then I sleep 4-5 hours during the day, and my whole day is gone. I called the doctor to see if they would call in something else for me to try. The nurse was kinda weird about it, but did call in something else. Pat will pick it up for me today when he goes to work. Last night I had about 5 hours of sleep, only because I've really been having some back issues, and had to take a bunch of tylenol for the pain, not that it helps all that much, but I'm out of musule relaxers. I was at Sunrise all morning, and I have to go back later, the stupid copier is broken, (it's supposed to get fixed this afternoon) and I need to make copies of about a zillion checks from the candle fundraiser, so I can go make the depoist. Good news, my brother went back to work yesterday, I don't know how the first day went, but he was really happy to go back. Pat has to close 4 nights this week. I hate it, I have to just keep saying to myslef, I'm VERY thankful he has a job.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

I hope you feel better! And let me know if you need anything.